This past week has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. One day I’m depressed, the next I am excited and positive. Here is what is driving me crazy and what’s keeping me sane.
• That Derek and I are both losing our jobs. We work at the same place and there is an unusually low amount of work, so A LOT of people are being let go.
• The GIANT pile of dirty laundry that is taking up my bedroom. Seriously, there has to be at least 80 pounds of laundry that has to be done. Talk about Clothes Mountain.
• That my running motivation has been very sub-par this week. When stress hits, all of my gumption goes out the window.
• When a company won’t even give you and interview! Seriously, my resume isn’t THAT bad. Rude.
• That people feel the need to CHECK IN at every single place they visit. Chill out, I don’t care that you are at the gas station.
• This. I hate that this exists, it’s disturbing and really sad. I got really mad over it yesterday.
• That Derek might not be coming to DC next month. Who knows what his job situation will be like?
• The support we have around us while searching for new jobs. Co-workers and friends have really stepped up to help us look for work, it’s definitely helped ease with the stress.
• That I have a 3 day weekend! My nephew was supposed to come down this weekend to visit, so I took Monday off to extend his trip. Unfortunately he isn’t coming anymore, but now I have an open 3 day weekend! What to do? I am considering finally painting our bedroom.
• That I still have 3 of these delicious cupcakes left.