- Run 6 Half Marathons – I know that seems a bit ambitious, but I want to run 4 out of the 5 borough half so I can qualify for the NYC half in 2013. I’m also already signed up for the Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Half in March. Here is what I plan on running:
- Manhattan Half*
- Rock n Roll DC Half
- More/Fitness Women’s Half
- Brooklyn Half*
- Queens Half*
- Bronx or Staten Island Half*
*To qualify for the NYC Half in 2013, running 4 out of the 5 borough half marathons.
- Take a Spin Class – I have been dying to try a Spin Class for a while now! I usually don’t go because I’m too cheap, but this year I am making it a priority. Anyone want to accompany me? Please?
- PR in the Half Marathon – I am currently aiming to PR at the DC Half, but if that fails, I have 4 other ones to try at.
- PR at the NYC Marathon – I don’t think this will be too difficult, unless something crazy happens on race day. My first marathon was 4:34 and I know that I started out too fast, so I think I will be much more prepared come the next one.
- To try all of these foods.
- Try Crossfit – My sister just started doing Crossfit, so hopefully I will be able to tag along to a class with her some time.
- Run the NYC Pizza Run – I was going to do this last year, but somehow I missed it. It seems like a lot of fun and I hope I can get some friends to do it with me.
- Do a headstand in Yoga – Tonight was my first attempt at a headstand. I didn’t get very far, but it seems possible and I’m excited to work on it.
- Stop stressing out – This year wasn’t full of stress like 2010 was, but I’m pretty sure I killed myself stressing out about my wedding. I’ve also been stressing out over pointless things and I need to learn what’s important and what’s not. I need to relax.
- Take better care of my nails – My nails are not very nice to look at. I’m kind of ashamed of them actually. Okay they aren’t THAT bad, but they definitely aren’t very girly. Maybe I could get a real manicure every once in a while?
- Finish decorating and unpacking our apartment. – We do a little bit every now and then, but we need a few essentials to really finish it up, like a dresser, shelves, and night stands.
What are your goals for 2012? Anything ambitious?